INSTRUCTIONS FOR AUTHORS
- All papers submitted to the IEEE International Conference on Sensors and Nanotechnology 2019 (SENSORS AND NANO) must be written in English and formatted in the standard IEEE Xplore double-column format (A4 size), you can download template on website paper submission format here for initial submission. Failing to conform the standard format will result in rejection.
- All papers must be submitted electronically through EDAS Conference papers submission system http://edas.info/N24779
- All papers are limited to four (4) pages. Authors may upload longer manuscript up to a maximum of five (5) pages total. However, each page in excess of four will incur an additional charge of 100 USD. Our EDAS system will not permit longer papers to be uploaded.
- When you submit your manuscript, the similarity score should be less than 30% according to the conference regulation. If your paper fails to comply with the regulation, it will not be reviewed and exclude from the conference.
- The decision regarding the acceptance of the papers is at the discretion of the Technical Program Committee. Note that short and review type manuscripts are not considered.
- To facilitate the paper’s double-blind peer review process, authors should make efforts to ensure that information about the authors’ identities do not appear anywhere in the text-body of the paper.
- Upon acceptance, at least one of the authors listed in the paper must attend the conference and present the paper according to the schedule of the conference. In the event that the presenter is unable to attend the conference for any reasons, your accepted paper will not be considered for submission of the proceeding to the IEEE Xplore.
- At least one of the authors listed on the paper must register for the IEEE International Conference on Sensors and Nanotechnology 2019 (SENSORS AND NANO) to upload the final manuscript. The final manuscript must be prepared based on reviewers’ comments and follow the final paper format as well as IEEE PDF compliance.
(Download the Final camera-ready Submission format here)
* Regular registrants may upload up to two final papers & student registrants may upload one final paper. (Note that camera ready (final) manuscript template has a header as well as a footer of IEEE copyright on the first page)
Each registered author only can present paper to a maximum of two (2) papers.